Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally - new dishes that match!

I am excited - I finally have new dishes! We have been using the same dishes I purchased when I went to college. After being married for 12 years, I finally got some new dishes! I think I have been pretty patient.


I wanted Corelle, because they are light and child-resistant. I got the red cafe set. Just in time, too. When I finally got around to ordering, Target and Wal-mart didn't have them anymore, and Amazon only had 4 left.


Since a lot of my family is local, and most family dinners are at my house, I got all 4 sets so I would have enough dishes when everyone comes over.


I also like the Corelle because they hold the heat better. The stoneware would make my food go cold so quickly, it was annoying. I had my first hot meal in a long time without having to use the microwave (you know how it is, getting everyone else's food ready while your's cools).


No comments: