Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Haircut

On Friday, I finally did it. I cut my hair short. My inspiration picture was this one of Winona Ryder.



Many of you are responsible for encouraging me to go this direction. To quote one friend, "go for it, it will always grow back."




So I did it, and now I will wait for it to grow back. This short cut is one more thing I can say I tried, but I will never do it again. This is the wash and dry version. I think I look 10 years older.


One more item off the bucket list . . .

2 comments:

Katie Clifford said...

I still think it is cute... but you are right... at least now you will not have to wonder about it any more!!

Cindi said...

I think it's cute. You look even more like your mother with it that short.. I agree that it does make you look older. It doesn't make you look OLD, though. :)